13 Gbps D Flip-Flop in QFN Package (-3.3 V Supply)
- High-speed (up to 13 GHz) digital logic
- High-speed (up to 13 Gbps) serial data transmission systems
- Broadband test and measurement equipment
- Supports data rates up to 13 Gbps
- Rise and fall times less than 35 ps
- 260 mW typical power dissipation
- Supports single-ended or differential operation
- 1100 mV p-p differential output signal swing
- Single power supply: –3.3 V
- Available in LGA package or die, or on an evaluation board
The 13600DF static D flip-flop (DFF) is designed to support data rates up to 13 Gbps. The part is nominally positive-edge triggered; however, by reversing the positive and negative clock connections, a negative-edge triggered application can be accommodated. All differential data and differential clock inputs are on-chip DC coupled and terminated with 50 Ω resistors to ground. The differential data outputs should be DC or AC terminated off-chip with 50 Ω resistors to ground.
The 13600DF operates from a single –3.3 V DC power supply and is available in a land grid array (LGA) package or in die form. The packaged part is also available on an evaluation board with SMA connectors.