25 Gbps 1:2 Fanout
- High-speed (up to 25 GHz) digital logic
- Broadband clock distribution
High-speed (up to 25 Gbps) serial data
- Broadband test and measurement equipment
- Supports data rates up to 25Gbps
- Supports clock frequencies up to 25 GHz
- Fast rise and fall times: < 11 ps typical
- Low power consumption: 520 mW typical
- Supports single-ended and differential operation
- Output signal swing 1150 mV differential
- Single –3.3 V power supply
- Available in LGA package or die
- Evaluation board available
The 25716CF 1:2 fanout is designed to support data rates up to 25 Gbps and clock frequencies up to 25 GHz. The differential inputs are DC coupled and terminated on-chip with 50 Ω resistors to ground. Inputs may be differential of single-ended. The differential data outputs are back-terminated on-chip to provide good output return loss to 25 GHz.
Though intended for use as a digital fan-out buffer, the 25716CF has small signal gain of 23 dB and a 3 dB bandwidth of 23 GHz.
The 25716CF operates from a single -3.3V power supply. It is available in a ceramic land grid array (LGA) package and is also available on an evaluation board with SMA connectors.