32 Gbps Dual Differential Input Linear Transimpedance / Variable-Gain Amplifier
- 100G / 200G reconfigurable, colorless networks
- 200G coherent receivers for 16-QAM
- 100G coherent receivers for DP-QPSK
- 40G coherent receivers for DP-BPSK
- Supports data rates up to 32 Gbps
- Dual monolithic TIA/VGA
- 50 Ω to 5 kΩ differential electrical gain
- Excellent 3 dB bandwidth
- Adjustable output amplitude
- Automatic or manual gain control
- Peak detector output
- Output control
- Low power consumption
- Available in die form: 1.6 mm x 1.4 mm
The IN3250TA is a dual, differential linear transimpedance/variable-gain amplifier (TIA/VGA) for 100G/200G coherent detection receivers for reconfigurable, colorless networks.
The IN3250TA offers two gain control modes: manual gain control and automatic gain control. In manual mode, the gain is controlled from 50 Ω to 5 KΩ differential via an external control pin. In automatic mode, the gain is automatically adjusted to deliver a constant output voltage.
The IN3250TA includes an adjustable bandwidth feature that allows the user to optimize receiver frequency response for different photodiode and ADC/DSP combinations.
The IN3250TA operates from a single +3.3 V power supply, and is available in die form.